New Way International takes compliance and regulation very seriously. We meet HMRC regulatory requirements and due diligence in accordance with HMRC Notice 726.
- VAT and company registration validation for each sale transaction.
- IMEI numbers recorded on all stock and transactions.
- Mavin & Co are our specialists in tax investigations & disputes involving VAT, excise duty and customs duty.
- Alliotts, our external auditors, maintain our stock and accounting records.
- HSBC Plc support our financial transactions & accounts.
- Equinox Global is a specialist trade credit insurer that offers its clients improved certainty of cover, increased transparency, the maximum extent of cover possible and a personalised service.
For most companies, trade receivables are one of the biggest assets they own. Destruction of this asset, via insolvency of a customer or a political crisis in the customer’s country, is just as much a threat as a warehouse burning down. An
Equinox trade credit insurance policy offers protection against the loss of this asset.
Our sophisticated underwriting platform uses an innovative, predictive, proprietary credit risk model which provides enhanced clarity when anticipating turns in the credit cycle. This clarity allows Equinox Global to provide greater levels of transparency and certainty of cover to customers.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 16 is a business management solution which New Way International uses to automate and streamlines business processes to ensure immaculate customer service and accountability within the day to day runnings of the operations.